First Blog EVER!

Hello World =)

So I've finally decided to join the wonderful world of blogging (eeek!) It really seems to be spreading quickly through the wedding industry and since I consider myself to be on the cutting edge of things I figured I should finally get with the program. LOL. I hope to keep it updated at least once a week. I've seen some of them that haven't been updated in months and I am "vowing" not to be that person. I won't promise you the most interesting things in the world but I will try to keep it fun and sometimes informative. Thanks for taking the time to check me out and I look forward to many more entries.

Best Wishes,

DeShai
Oh So Chic Wedding & Event Planning

P.S. Don't forget to add me to your AOL IM: ohsochicevents
It is something new that I am trying and hope it helps to answer questions faster for clients as well as others.

No comments: