5/3 Wedding Photos





So these photos are a little late but I was out of commission all of June. These are a few pictures of the May wedding that I did in Vista at this cute little location called Thibodo House & Park. Believe it or not, I didn't actually meet the couple until the day of the wedding. The brides mom is the one who actually hired me and the one I communicated with on the details of the wedding. They are a wonderful family and it was a great wedding. Enjoy!

"We appreciate so-o-o much your presence at the wedding. We understand the value of happy professional people and how much you contributed to the success of CJ & Adam's wedding. Thank you so much! "

Fondly,
Syndy & Perry (Mother and Stepfather of the bride)


Photos courtesy of Shannon Cooley Photography
www.shannoncooleyphotography.com

No comments: