Know when to hire a professional!


There are many times when I hear couples say they are doing something themselves or they have a family member, friend, or friend of a friend handling certain aspects of the wedding. The examples above are only a couple of things that come to mind. "Know when to hire a professional", this is your wedding day! When you are spending the kind of money it costs to have an event like this, you have a vision of how you want the day to run as well as how you want to remember it. It's important to know when you need someone who is an expert in the field.

Things that should be done by a professional are: photography, videography, cake, and music. If you want DIY projects to work on try: invitations, seating cards, favors, and even some decor items. These are much more practical and will also add personal elements to your wedding.
San Diego Wedding Coordinator, San Diego Wedding Planner

1 comment:

Rowell said...

Great blog post DeShai! It's me Rowell. Haven't spoken to you in a while but I noticed you upgraded your site. Looks really nice! I'll be adding you to my vendor list if you don't mind, on my site www.photosbyrowell.com.