Summer In Review


What can I say...Summer is coming to a close. This year is flying by. Before you know it the holidays will be upon us. This summer was challenging, fun, stressful, and productive. Although I do regret not spending a relaxing day on the beach like I vowed I would do, it was overall a great summer for business. There were new obstacles to overcome, great vendors that we worked with, beautiful venues that we had the chance to experience and best of all, wonderful couples that are continuing on their journey of life together. Each year is a new learning experience and each year the couples and their families validate my choice of the wonderful career that I have chosen. A huge thank you to all those who give me encouragement, love, and support. Best wishes to all and I look forward to the upcoming clients that I will have the good fortune of working with to make their dream day a reality.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE that 3 of those photos in your montage are from Charlie and my wedding. You did an amazing job and I wouldn't have been able to remain sane without you. DeShai, you are wonderful at what you do and such a joy to work with! Love, Sarah and Charlie