Love Note: An & Chris

Every so often I receive cards, e-mails, or phone calls from clients that want to show their appreciation for the hard work and dedication Oh So Chic has put into their event. These always do and will continue to humble me and show me that these tokens of gratitude are why I give all I have to make these events successful and what only one could have envisioned in their dreams. Recently, I had the honor of spending an evening with one of my favorite couples who recently returned from their honeymoon and I received a beautiful card from them.

The print on the card read:

Consider this a rave review of your star performance! Thanks for Doing a Great Job.

and on the inside was a personal, hand-written note that read:


"...We wanted to thank you or turning our dream wedding into reality! Actually, it was better than we could have dreamed! You're such a *blessing*...Our wedding Angel" XOXO An & Chris Dyer

This short message touched my heart and literally brought a tear to my eye. Thank you to all of my clients who so willingly put their event in my hands.

Another huge CONGRATULATIONS to Mr. & Mrs. Dyer! May your marriage be full of everlasting love and happiness forever!

No comments: